layers of polenta, roasted vegetables, and tomato sauce
feta cheese if you want
1. make polenta according to this recipe. pour into 4 ramekins. cool in the refrigerator.
2. coat the vegetables with oil. use extra on the eggplant. roast in an oven at 400 degrees for 20 minutes, turning halfway. it might take longer.
3. remove the poleta from the ramekins. slice crosswise into 3 pieces.
4. make 4 stacks: polenta, red pepper & eggplant, sauce, polenta, zucchini & eggplant, sauce, polenta, sauce.
5. bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes until heated through.
6. serve with a salad or some other appropriate accompaniment.
NOTE: I’ve also done this like a lasagna. pour the polenta onto two greased cookie sheets in thin layers. cut into layers, and then pile it up like a lasagna. You’ll likely need more vegetables to do it this way.